Saturday, February 27, 2010

6 Months Old!




Abigail is SIX months old now, my how time flies! At her doctors visit we found out that our "chubs" is in the 95th percentile, weighing in at 18.5lbs and 27inches long. She loves to eat! She is finally rolling both ways now and is almost sitting on her own. She loves to maul my face and pull my hair or earrings. This week the doctor told me she has enough "meat" on her to sleep through the night...


Love my Abigail (and her wide-eyed stare).

Jake was the spotlight in primary today. I asked Dan to do it, since I am always in front of the kids, and he did a great job. He talked about how Jake loves to wear his Spiderman superhero costume. He then told how Jake is a superhero to all of us. He is Tess's best friend, has a special connection with Abby and can always put a smile on her face, and such a big help to me with chores around the house. Jake was beaming. We love our little superhero!

7 comments:

The Dragonfly said...

I'm definitely starting to see a resemblence between Abigail and Tess! Tess weighs more than Ollie! You go girl. I hope you're getting sleep and baby is feeling happy. :)

Anie said...

GREAT pics Becky! I love Abby's eyes! She's beautiful! Aren't they growing up WAY too fast! I was just looking at the calendar and realized that Elle turns 8 months this month! I still think she's 6 months old! It kills me how big Abigail is!!! Always makes me think she's older than Elle! :)

tylerandmommy said...

Now you need to get some pics or video of her funny laughing. She is such a ham, or was when I was over there. And she definitely looks like Tess...although hairless.

Shellie said...

Such a cute little girl! Love the pics! Glad you're doing well. :)

Marianne said...

Oh my. I love that chub. It just makes me want to squish and kiss her. What a cutie!!

Ryan and Heather Moss said...

I don't know how I missed this post. And yes, Jake is a superhero! And I know Daniel's my cousin so I'm a little partial but can I say what a good dad he is?

The Queen Vee said...

Adorable!