Tuesday, March 30, 2010

When the cats away, the mice have a BLAST in South Carolina!

Here is what Dan, Jake, and Tess did while Abby and I were in Utah:

On their way down to South Carolina they stopped in North Carolina to see Blake and Melissa and our cute new nephew! Jake and Tess loved the balloon animals Uncle Blake made them.




Leaving the toys behind to follow Uncle Harold

Arriving back at Grandma Greats in style!




The Columbia Zoo and Botanical Garden




The Children's Museum with Grandma






Sweet Grandma Great

Grandma Riley Love'n

Jake and Tess faces say it all!

Blue Ridge Parkway on the way home



What would a trip with Daddy be without stopping at a cave!

Gift shop fun...


What a ham!

5 comments:

Celeste@MomBodFitness said...

So cute...Aww, we miss you guys. We feel so bad we left so fast. We WILL get together this summer, promise??

Ryan and Heather Moss said...

I love the picture with their backs to you at the BRP. Such cuties!

tylerandmommy said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Although I will say Dan doesn't really "watch" the kids while you are gone...he just plays with them...

Tiare said...

Wow Becky, your kids are adorable! I especially LOVE the red curly hair. What a doll.

I'm so glad to see you're doing well. Are you still in D.C.? My brother and his wife just moved to Maryland for the summer. Perhaps I'll come for a visit... :)

Are you on Facebook? I got a message from Kyle Fiet and he lives out there too and wants to touch base with you and Dan. Ah, you gotta love our buddies from the Elms!

Lin Ryals said...

haha!! I love that last one of Tess! It's great. :)