Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Tess enjoying GREEN Mac'n Cheese

Jacob in his "dancing" hat

Holidays like this one make me miss my family and also truly appreciate the fun traditions I grew up with! Tess and Jacob have been soooo excited for our all GREEN day! We began with Lucky Charms for breakfast , we finished decorating the house with balloons, than had a fun play group with lots of GREEN treats and crafts, and will end the day with a fun dinner. Thanks mom for the "Breinholt Culture" as Dan calls it! Missing you today!


5 comments:

tylerandmommy said...

YAY for green day! We had a lot of fun. Your pics are cute. I love Jake's dancing hat. Thanks for coming over.

The Pickled Red Herring said...

Holy cow, you are fast! And St. Paddy's day isn't even over yet! I'm sure there are lots more Irish surprises up your sleeve for the rest of the day! Ha ha!

The Dragonfly said...

I didn't know the Luck o' the Irish was part of your Breinholt culture! Cute!

I, on the other hand, was a total scrooge today and wore black and grey.

Ryan and Heather Moss said...

Having a little red head in the house helps with the Irish feel I suppose! Love the pics!

Mamafamilias said...

You make Aunt Goatie proud (if you've checked my blog this month, you've seen just HOW proud). Keep the green alive. Heather's right - that red hair had to come from somewhere! Love Jacob's hat!