Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Homemade Slide


Last week we enjoyed a fun day of sledding down a huge hill. Jacob discovered that he could slide down the hill without a sled...he went down on his belly over and over thanks to his snowsuit. My smart little 4 year old now enjoys his own homemade slide.



Dan runs on the treadmill while Jacob does his own, the stairs. Jacob works up quite a sweat and tells Dan "I am going faster than you Daddy"! Last night Dan started to sing with his iPOD and Jake chimed in, while sailing down the stairs over and over and over again.

5 comments:

Lin Ryals said...

LOL!! That's too cute! At the end when Jake says he wants to do it again Collin said, "Ooooh, let's what it again." So, we watched it again and again. We used to do it on swimming floats since we never had snow suits growing up. ;)

tylerandmommy said...

That's awesome! I remember doing that as a kid in my footie pajamas. I tried it with Tyler a few weeks ago and he liked it, but I sure didn't...ow!

Anie said...

WOW!! That's one cool slide!!! He really flew down! Does it only work when he's in his snowsuit? I wanna try! :)

Allison said...

I am a little behind the times and didn't know you were pregnant. Congrats!! I love the pictures of your cute family too. I wish we could be there in April for the big graduation party. We're so excited for all of you!

Lis said...

OH MAN! thats FAST! HOW FUN! I cant imagine what that would feel like on your stomach though. Maybe if my stomach were BUFF again, i could imagine it feeling better!

i used to do that when I was little. Id wear those footed PJ's and go down on my booty. those were the DAYS!