Friday, October 23, 2009

Cleaning Confession...

So, here it is...I love to VACUUM. It is the only part of cleaning my house I enjoy. Before Abby was born I use to vacuum every day (now I am lucky if it happens more than once a week). I get instant gratification watching those clean lines appear on my carpet. A bit crazy, I know!
Why did I choose to share this bit of information today?? Well, after a very long week of sickness and Dan being out of town my house was a DISASTER! A good friend offered to take care of Jake and Tess while I cleaned my very dirty house this morning! And to top it off, when I picked my HAPPY kids up she handed over lunch she had prepared for me. Thank you Chao-yi!

6 comments:

Shauna said...

That Chao-yi is amazing! She is a woman of many talents. I'm glad you got some good old vacuum time in. Sometimes it's good to get down to the simple mundane things in life to help refocus.

Sonja said...

Ohhh, what a good neighbor! I am so glad you have good people around you.
btw...you can come vacume for me anytime you would like ;)

Chaoyi said...

Everyone needs a clean house now and then. I was glad to help.

Celeste@MomBodFitness said...

Hey, sorry for the crazy week.. We were sick too, at least Jaren and I. Anyways, we need to catch up. Call you soon!

Lis said...

YEAH! I wish I could get soma THAT! Ive never wished so hard that I lived near family before. Glad someone is helping you! Extra nice with a new baby and sickness!!! How nice!

Unknown said...

What a great feeling! Don't you love it when friends offer a hand?