Saturday, March 19, 2011

Cute Girls

WILD hair in the morning!
I came into the room to find this...Tess holding Abby while they watched a show together! It is rare that Abby is still long enough to sit on someone's lap let alone actually watch a show! I thought it was pretty cute!
Abby eats very little from her own chair at dinner time, she prefers to get down and join her Da-da to help him eat his food. (The apple doesn't fall far from the tree...I use to do that to my dad!) Actually, Abby is pretty much done with the highchair all together. She wants to sit with the rest of us at the table.

2 comments:

Anie said...

LOVE Tess's WILD hair! That pic is awesome! And that's a priceless pic of Tess and Abby on the couch. I'd definitely be grabbing the camera if I ever saw Madi and Elle do that. Don't think I ever will- but I can always wish right!? :) Tess is so sweet with younger kids- she's gonna be the best babysitter someday. I love how good she is about including Elle and trying to make Elle happy.

Amy McArthur said...

Cute. I love it when my kids snuggle together. And Tess's hair is classic!