Friday, September 30, 2011

September Happenings

Abby is a NUT!

Jake started another season of baseball, coach-pitch.  It has rained so much here that all of the practices were cancelled before his first game.  Jake was pretty nervous about hitting the ball when he was up to bat. He did great and got a hit every time he was up to bat. Abby was the worlds best cheerleader!! She entertained us all and copied every word that came out of the coaches or other adults mouths!
GO TIGERS!


Bonnie and I took the girls to the PLAYMUSEUM in Bathesda. The owner of this place did an incredible job fitting lots of fun things to do into such a tiny space. The girls had a great time. However, in my opinion I thought it was very over priced...

The Princess Room: the girls favorite room!



The Grocery Store: Bonnie and My favorite room! Abby and Lydia were loving full control of the buggies (even though Lydia could hardly see over the handle:)!







The Pet Shop: Lydia was hilarious in this room. She wanted so badly to touch, love, and squeeze on the white fluffy rabbit! She ended up in tears!


Story and Music Time:


The Construction Site:

Fireman/Truck Station:

The Den:




Lastly. This past week I had what I hope and pray will be my last oral surgery ever. Dr. Dyzak is the best doctor I have ever been too, I wasn't in the least bit nervous for this procedure (which for me is saying ALOT!). The recovery is once again more than I had expected but easier than the past two. I'll be back to my normal self soon enough. 
And that was September.

1 comment:

Anie said...

LOVE all the pics! The top pic of Abby is my favorite! That playmuseum looks incredible!! Oh the things I never did while living there. :( Way to go on living it up and trying to fit everything in before you end up moving away.