Monday, October 27, 2008

Tag, Your IT!

I was "tagged" and thoroughly enjoyed reminiscing about the year 1998! I thought I would include some pictures that go along with my first "tag of FIVES". I hope you enjoy it, I definitely did!

Five things I was doing ten years ago (1998):
1. Still in High School! Thinking it would NEVER END!
2. Waking up too early for morning seminary!
3. Moved to Rochester, New York, to serve a mission with Lizzie, Mom and Dad.

Dad, Mom, Me and Liz in Palmyra

First Fall in New York

4. Giving tours with my favorite sister missionary (LIZ) at the Smith Farm during the Hill Cumorah Pageant.
My Mission Companion...couldn't have had a better one!


5. Becoming best friends with Cara Gilbert.

Five things I have to do today:
1. Attend a Primary presidency meeting.
2. Clean the Bathrooms.
3. Do a lesson for my online BYU Independent Study cooking class.
4. Continue trying to potty-train my mischievous little red-head!
5. Plan Sharing Time for Sunday.

Five Snacks I Love:
1. Rice Krispy Treats
2. Chocolate covered RK Treats
3. Candy
4. Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Carmel Apple
5. Gum (Yes, I love sugar!)

Five Things I'd Do If I Were A Millionaire:
1. Buy a beautifully decorated home!
2. Fly my mom out to watch my kids while Dan and I go on an exotic vacation!
3. Buy a Christmas Tree Farm
4. Go visit all of my siblings!
5. Put the rest into SAVINGS!!!

Five Places I've Lived:
1. Fayetteville, North Carolina
2. Mannheim, Germany
3. Ft. Lewis, Washington
4. El Stinko... I mean El Paso, Texas (no offense intended!)
5. Aiken, South Carolina

Five Jobs I've Had:
1. BYU International Admissions
2. Counselor
3. Cook
4. Teacher
5. Maid

Five People I Tag:
1. Marianne Gessel
2. Karen Rich
3. Allison Breinholt
4. Annie Jenkins
5. Celeste Goodson


8 comments:

The Dragonfly said...

Cute pics! Thanks for playing along. Still working on invite ideas . . . must sew a poodle skirt tomorrow, then I can concentrate on cute ides for you! :)

Jones Family said...

Way cute picture and tag. It is so fun to see those pictures.

Unknown said...

It was fun getting to know a few new things about you! Cute old-time pictures!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment. I always love to find blogs of family and friends. Your children look so grown up but I was thinking and you may have been pregnant with Tess the last time we saw you. Crazy how fast time goes by!

Marenda

Marianne said...

How fun. Those pictures seem so familiar:) Probably because they were up in our dorm:) hee hee. Miss you beck!!

Kim Breinholt said...

I wish you would win a million because we would love to have you!

Young Family said...

Hi Becky its your cousin Amber!! It is so fun to find your blog. (I got it from Jess) Send me your email so that I can invite you to mine. My email is amberbenyoung@yahoo.com

Hope all is well!!

Anie said...

This was SO much fun to read!!!! And thanks for the tag! I'm a little behind, but promise that I'll get to it! I never realized that you've lives so many different places! How FUN!!