Monday, October 6, 2008

You are going to SMILE!

I wanted to post these pictures to share the smile I get on my face every time I look at them!! We babysat for some friends awhile back and had a blast! For the few hours they were here the kids did not stop laughing and smiling because of my fun and goofy husband! Dan had them eating snacks like they were different animals, we all danced to the "Funky Town", made home videos and then read some funny books! Thank You Dr. Seuss!





You're SMILING aren't you!!

4 comments:

The Pickled Red Herring said...

What a fun babysitter!!! Kids get really bored when I babysit. Including my own.

Unknown said...

Yes! How fun! What a great husband you have. :)

Paul said...

LOL!! Love it!!

Karen said...

Thank you for NOT posting the video :o) Blackmail material for sure!!!! And thanks for watching the boys--they had such a great time...