Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick-or-Treat

We had a great time trick-or-treating around our neighborhood with some friends and loved watching the kids reactions to all the candy and costumes (some of which brought tears to Tess and frightened Jacob).



Jacob has counted his candy, and Tess's, about a zillion times! He is quite the negotiator and tries to convince Dan or I to allow him just one more piece. Dan and I enjoyed collecting our "parent tax" on their loot!

Tess is such a social cutie-batootie! She made new friends at each door and received extra candy because of it! I love my little love bug!

Now on to the next HOLIDAY! I love this time or year!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Becky--I love your hat!! I also love taking my share of the Halloween candy...

Anie said...

Becky, your costume is AWESOME!!! I LOVE it! Where did you get that hat?!?! And I have to say that your kids looked VERY adorable!! I hardly know your kids, but I can't help but get SO excited when I see them! They're just SO dang CUTE!!! Glad to hear that you guys had a successful Halloween night! :)

Mamafamilias said...

We would love to have had these two show up at our door. I think Aunt Goatie could have found a treat or two. Looked like fun was had by all. Hope the Halloween hangover wasn't too rough.

Karen said...

Such cute cute kids... My boys just love them. Well hello-- I do too!!!

The Pickled Red Herring said...

Parent tax!!! YES! Ha ha I love it!

Marianne said...

You are such a fun mom...I love that you dressed up with your kiddos:) So cute. Bring on the Christmas music right?:)

Anonymous said...

I don't feel so bad now taking the some candy for tax! Everyone looks so cute. I miss you guys and can't wait to see you Thanksgiving. We are planning on being here.

C Ballard Family said...

Halloween just wasn't the same without Caleb's sidekick. He just didn't display the same kind of enthusiasm as in past years, but it was fun to take both kidlets for the first time. I love your little "bugs".

regina said...

so hello there. just messing around and found you!!! dc wow! i love that place and miss it too! i know that ya'll are having a blast! rockville is such a great place from what i remember. now we have a place to stay when we come up there!! hee hee, kaylea and tess were the same little ladybug for halloween. your kids are too cute. keep in touch,
regina