Monday, July 26, 2010

UT, CA, and SC

We are off to Utah this week. We have a straight flight, hallelujah, and Dan gets to take care of the kids since I don't travel well! Hopefully dramamine will do the trick this time. Abigail--please oh please be good!! Dan and I will be hiking Mt. Timpanogos this week and visiting with his family and friends! We have our Breinholt reunion next week, then Dan is headed to California for training (I will be joining him his last 2 days thanks to my mom watching the kids for us!!!!). When we get back I will be heading to SC with the kids for a week for one last visit before Jake starts KINDERGARTEN! Crazy! Lots of FUN over the next 4 weeks!

Since I won't be posting anything for awhile I wanted to do a quick update on Abby. Abby is 11 months now. She is a very busy baby but oh so cute! She loves to clap still, blow, say Da Da, she walks all around the furniture and is getting better at standing without any support. I think she will be walking very soon! She competes with any noise and sings with me! She loves water and wants her freedom in it (which makes going to the pool a wrestling match) She will only eat "big kid food", she has been that way for awhile. She has started to give people the biggest grin when they smile at her (it reminds me of when Tess was her age and we would ask "where's your happy face?" and she'd grin so hard she was shaking:). Abby's first year has gone by so fast.

1 comment:

Shellie said...

What a cute girl! So glad you're all doing well. :)