Tuesday, July 26, 2011

She landed on the moon...

Today was a big day for Abigail and an experience I will look back on and laugh at forever!

For the past couple of weeks Abby has wanted to sit on the potty like a big kid but it hasn't been...productive.  Today she said "Momma, POOPY!" and headed to the bathroom. Sure enough she was telling the truth. As I made a huge deal out of her accomplishment in RAN Jake and Tess. Their excitement was ten times more than mine! It was as if Abby had accomplished this huge impossible task, landing on the moon! The three of us huddled around Abby and cheered her on...I couldn't help but laugh!

Tess-observing the poo, and Jake-giving a pep talk!
I think this is one of those times that Abby is lucky to be the third child because she has so many cheerleaders. (Jake and Tess just had me.)  It was absolutely hilarious!

Check out that white tush and tan legs!
Abby spent a good 40minutes on the potty live'n it up!

2 comments:

Amy McArthur said...

Best blog post of the year! I love it.

Anie said...

LOVE it!!!!! Way to Go Abby!!! Those pics are the awesome! And she really hung out on the toilet for 40 minutes after?? That's hilarious!