Thursday, July 14, 2011

Her cute expressions...

As the kids and I were discussing today Jake made the connection that tomorrow is the day their cousins MOVE to Clarksburg. Tess excitedly said, " they're not going to be visitors, they're going to be LIVERS!"
Funny girl! We are very excited!

Saturday, July 16th, After the fact ...
It has been a busy week for us. Dan got back from Chicago and has spent the last two days helping Bonnie and James move. The kids and I have enjoyed playing all day, all night, and all day with cousins. Benny, C.C., Jake, and Tess giggled throughout the night all camped out in one room.  Abby would have loved to have shared her crib with baby Lydia! Jake is 6, Benny is 5, Tess turned 5 this week, C.C. is 3, Abby is almost 2 and Lydia is almost 1 years old.  I tried to have lots of activities to keep everyone happy and I think we were successful! How I measure that success--no fighting and Jake and Tess didn't make a sound when there heads hit their pillows tonight. SWEET DREAMS!




I

1 comment:

Amy McArthur said...

Livers.... that's just too awesome. Give that girl a hug from all of us. We sure wish we could be livers too.