Tuesday, August 16, 2011

CTR 6 Pizza Party

After working hard (at being reverent and paying attention to the lesson) for 6 months my primary class has earned a party. They decided they wanted to have pizza and play games. I worked around everyone's Summer vacation schedules so we just barely had our party.
All my kiddos were able to come and we had a grand'ol time playing some silly games! (The games are from Minute to Win it. I found the idea on a friends blog, thanks Samantha!)

First up the SKITTLES/M&M game. I don't have any pictures of the kids with this game but this was definitely a favorite, eating candy always is! (The following pictures are not the best because I was trying to do too many things at once:)

THE ELEPHANT MARCH
Chandler
 Nour


JUNK IN YOUR TRUNK
Six ping pong balls in the tissue box they had to shake out in 1 minute.
 Lacey and Cailin
Tess and Ethan

 Jake was the fastest at 8 second!
Averie and Logan
 Abby got in on some of the action.

COTTON NOSE JOE
Ewie-gooie petroleum jelly on your nose to pick up as many cotton balls in just 1 minute
Jake and Evan
Chandler (Evan cheering the on) and Logan
Cailin and Averie

I love teaching these kids every Sunday. I love that Jake loves having me as his teacher!  I loved listening to their laughter! 

2 comments:

Stacy said...

SOOOOOOO FUN! I want to be in your class!!!!

The Pickled Red Herring said...

NO WAY! You are so dang creative!!! I heard all about this party earlier that morning from all the excited kids who couldn't wait for it to start, but I didn't realize it was YOU! Nice job! You are such a fun teacher. I used to teach this same class a few years ago and I was DEFINITELY not this fun.