Friday, September 3, 2010

Breinholt Reunion...THE END.

Alpine Slide
Since Dan wasn't back in time to go to the slide with us Aimee and Stephanie helped me with Tess and Jake. Aimee and Jake went down both times together. After the first time down my sweet cautious Jake couldn't wait to go down again. However, Aimee told me that he was pushing the break while Aimee was pulling the lever to go faster...funny. Now Tess. She went down with me the first time and kept telling me "faster mommy faster"! So the second time with Stephanie they FLEW down. Stephanie and Tess were challenged to a race by Charles, some serious trash talk'n took place that made Stephanie and I laugh!! Tess can talk some serious smack back:) Tess and Stephanie won.

Rachel, Liz, Dona, Joseph, Suzanne, and Mom waiting to take the lift up.
Aimee, Jake, Charles, Elise, Tess, and Stephanie on the lift.


All of us waiting at the bottom.

Day on Deer Lake
Aunt Colleen and Uncle Craig came for the day and brought their boat. Thanks to Chuck, we had a second boat and 2 jet ski's. It started out to look like a stormy day, but one prayer later the sun came out and we had a blast. My new favorite activity ever...jet ski's. It was fun to watch the cousins and adults water-ski, get thrown off of inner-tubes and hear about Bekah driving the jet ski and throwing Uncle Steve off. Jake and Tess enjoyed riding on the boat and took one quick ride on an inner-tube and jet ski with Dan and I. ( I didn't take many pictures this day)




One day, which I have no pictures of, the women went shopping while Dan headed up a hike for the men and kids. I thoroughly enjoyed having a break from the kids and lots of opinions on what cloths to buy. I miss shopping with my sisters. I thought it was funny that most of the items we all bought were for others (our kids). We also spent an evening at Sundance enjoying "The Adventures of Huck Finn."

After cleaning and packing up the last day everyone headed to Lagoon. Dan and I opted out since we were going to hike Timpanogus the next day. The family reunion was a fun filled week spent enjoying each other and stuffing our faces with LOTS of yummy food. Each morning we had a devotional and family prayer and then ended the night with our classes and family prayer. Jacob loved hanging out with his older cousins. Tess really took to Aunt Stephanie and hasn't stopped talking about her. Thanks mom and dad! We can't wait to see everyone again.

No comments: