Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Abby at 15months

Abby is 15 months old today. She is still really easy going and happy. She is quite the talker and is learning new words so quickly. She naps best in the morning and would take 2 naps in the day if our schedule allows it. Last week Abby was really cranky and clingy. After a day or so of this behavior I noticed that she had FOUR of her top teeth broken through...no wonder. She has only had three teeth on bottom for months and months. The tantrums have started. It is kinda funny to see her roll around on the ground moaning about not getting something. Her pout and sad cry is one I have a hard time not giving into!
She LOVES sweets!
She want to be involved in everything we do. She loves to play with Daddy when he comes home and climbs where ever she needs to in order to be where Jake and Tess are.
Family Movie Night


She has become very attached to her pacifier and "moo-moo"; especially during this past week of teething.
She is such a girlie-girl. She loves to do her hair, put shoes on and off. She insists on wearing a bow when I am doing Tess' hair only she pulls it right out! I can't wait for pig-tails!!
This week she brought me one dress after the next to put on her. I think I might have to buy one that actually fits!
It seems like just yesterday she was as little as baby Samantha (friend of mine's baby girl)!

1 comment:

Mamafamilias said...

Yea, I finally got on!!!

Plus, I've been minus my own computer for quite a while.

I can't believe how much Abby has grown. I'm so glad to be able to check the blog now. Thanks!

(miss y'all)