Friday, November 19, 2010

Tess' Turkey Song


Tess has sung this song for me over and over and I think it is absolutely adorable! Each time she sings it her movements gets bigger and bigger. She puts a smile on my face!

Tess learned this song at preschool with Mrs. Hicks. I can't say enough how much I love and appreciate Tess' teachers at DCP. We lost Sally (Tess' stuffed doggy and best friend in the whole wide world!) for over a week. During that time she told her teachers at school and they very lovingly let her pick out a new stuffed doggy to help her feel better. Sally is happy to have a little playmate; the stuffed chihuahua's name changes from Harmonica to Christmas and back again!

3 comments:

The Mamafamilias said...

Bec- this is Dan. For some reason when we log grandma in it shows her as "The Mamafamilias". Perhaps we need to check the permissions on our end to make sure we have the right name linked to the right username and password.

Dan

Anie said...

THANK YOU for posting this!! I almost called you during the girls bath time tonight to get the tune right. Tess taught it to us on Thursday and for some reason I keep forgetting the tune. Tess is SO stinkin adorable when she sings it too!!! Madi's gonna be excited to watch this in the morning.

The Mamafamilias said...

Hey Ya'll......We're testing Grandma's e-mail doin's with this message.....Bud and Grandma