Tuesday, May 22, 2012

At long last

 I am DONE! 

Over the past almost 4 years I have worked with the following 5 dentists: Dr. Farber, DDS Orthodontist, Dr. Zupnick, DDS Periodontist, Dr. Tanenhaus, DDS Endodontist, Dr. William Chmar, DDS Periodontist and Dr. Dzyak, DDS Oral Surgeon.

As I drove home from my appointment today I felt a huge weight lifted from my shoulders! I felt 40lbs lighter....and that's saying a lot since I have about that much of baby weight on me right now! I am so very thankful to have my 3 implants and be completely done with this long ordeal!

The master-mind behind my entire treatment was Dr. Chmar.  I have visited his office the most by far.  I told him today that he feels like family and will definitely be receiving Christmas cards from the Barnhurst family.

Dr. William Chmar

His assistant/receptionist Hageed.
I've gotten to know her very well. She is originally from Isreal, a mother of two, grandmother of three, and a very patient and special person to put up with Dr. Chmar! She made me promise to stop by with all the kids every once and awhile. 


And then there is Dr. Dzyak and his staff. I have never been to a more pleasant and happy dental office. AND his office was one I can honestly say I felt the least amount of fear in, ever!! Although that may have a lot to do with the fact that most of the time he completely sedated me for my procedures! 


So happy to be done!

No comments: