Saturday, May 12, 2012

Little Girls Night

The night of the father-son camp out I decided to do a girlie party for my two girls. We invited C.C. and Lexi McKinstry over to for manicure/pedicures, hair salon, and movie/treats. I didn't get any pictures of the mani/pedicures but I have to mention that Abby had to have every color on top of each other, she kept me busy while Jill took care of the other 3 girls. It was a great night. Jill and I enjoyed chatting amidst watching our comical girlies!


C.C. cracked me up with all the bows she stuck in her hair! 
 Even the dog got a make-over.

We ate treats and watched Tangled

C.C. got to spend the night! These two had been looking forward to this for weeks. 


We love having cousins close by!

1 comment:

Anie said...

SO FUN!!!! If we still lived there Elle and Abby would be getting together regularly to do manicure and pedicures!! Can I just tell you how much we miss you guys! As much as I love living in CA, I'm having some major homesickness for my friends in MD right now!!!! And I'm missing the great summer thunderstorms! Have you guys had any of those lately?!? How's the pregnancy? WHen's your due date again? And any other news or changes I should be aware of?? :) miss you tons!